Account Manager Dublin, Dublin
Role: Account Manager, Online Sales
We are a fast growing market with plenty of things going on and we’re looking for an experienced and sharp analytical seller who can support the day 2 day business operation work of some of our largest clients. You will work closely with your peers in Dublin and Tel aviv to deliver best-in-class customer experience and growth consultation. You will also work with the sales manager and with other account managers to achieve set targets and run the day-to-day operations for the business. This role is about being curious and proactive in using our internal tools and data, deliver actionable insights to support clients’ growth and success, and to deepen their relationship with Google
- Optimize the value of client accounts by analyzing and managing their campaign strategy.
- Work with multiple stakeholders, also remotely, to manage the execution of scalable optimization workflows.
- Develop forward-thinking, data-driven recommendations that align with client marketing objectives.
- Ensure high performance and measure the impact of the most complex and high value campaigns.
- Build a thorough knowledge of how clients and agencies can use Google products to meet their marketing objectives.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Strong digital, performance and industry experience including Google ads
- Highly analytical with strong and proven analytical & research skills
- Attention to detail, organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
- Experience in account management or consulting.
- Experience in client-facing roles
- Proven ability to work cooperatively and proactively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong presentation and communication skills. At ease working in multicultural, cross-functional teams
- A plus: Native Hebrew speaker with full professional proficiency.