Account Manager Insurance – Dublin 2
Job Title Account Manager, Insurance
Client Our Client is regulated by Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) and provides Motor Insurance, specifically designed for Motor Fleet and is a worldwide provider of full service multi-brand vehicle leasing.
Location Dublin 2
- Support day-to-day activities of the underwriting and business development department.
- To ensure all Risk Acceptance Guidelines/Master polices and up to date.
- To support underwriting & business development requests;
- To assist in the daily running of the French market and other territories
- Assist in the renewal process.
- To support underwriting reviews in terms of adherence to pricing and procedure;
- Respond timely and accurately to requests made to the underwriting team while maintaining positive relationships with our internal and external customers through effective written and verbal communication skills which include agents and proposed insureds;
- Communicate with policy owners, applicants, brokers, agencies, and/or other sources concerning underwriting/business development decisions and procedures;
- Support development of new products
- Assist in conducting business reviews and client performance analysis.
Experience and skill requirements
- Good use of judgement and critical thinking abilities;
- 3 + years experience in underwriting and business development.
- Ability to make decisions and justify the decisions with sound and logical reasoning;
- Creative problem-solving skills with advanced attention to detail;
- Strong relationship building with internal and external business partners;
- Ability to persuade and negotiate;
- Proficient computer skills using various software packages including MS Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Insurance background required
Educational qualifications required
- Insurance qualification or working towards insurance qualification desirable;
- Third level degree