Account Manager, LCS Russia Dublin
Account Manager, Large Customer Sales, Russia
Duration: ASAP to April/2022
What makes this job unique
Russia is one of the few markets globally where this company is not the main search engine. Also there are a number of local competitors in Video and Media space. Working in such circumstances is very challenging, but every win is very rewarding. If you become successful in this market, you will be successful in a similar job anywhere. As an Account Manager, you will help grow Large Russian customers and their investment in this company through building trusted relationships and developing a deep understanding of the customers business objectives and challenges. You will have relentless focus on improving performance and identifying new opportunities across our portfolio of products and platforms to help achieve our customer’s objectives and solve their biggest challenges. You will partner with clients and their agencies on the creation of testing frameworks to drive innovation and prove the value of this company solutions that can then be scaled across markets.
- Manage trusted relationships with clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges.
- Act as the primary client and agency point-of-contact on media planning, delivery and performance of Media across platforms.
- Partner with multiple client and agency points-of-contact to prioritize, coordinate and manage multiple ongoing initiatives.
- Partner with In Country Industry Manager, video specialist and support teams on the development, coordination and activation of short-, mid- and long-term customer plans aligned to meet and exceed customers business objectives and grow their investment.
- Go above and beyond service excellence to showcase clients’ business value and encourage future growth of our partnerships.
- Improve and educate clients on the latest products, betas and insights on an ongoing basis so as to keep them up to date on opportunities across products.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and capable of seeking additional opportunities.
- Relevant experience with consultative sales and account management (e.g., media agency sales, etc.).
- Experience working with brand teams (digital and traditional/offline) with a clear understanding of brand metrics and objectives.
- Demonstrated understanding of the digital marketing landscape, with Digital Workshop/Ads certification or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of branding and media solutions and passion for this product suite (Search, GDN).
- Effective relationship and project management skills, with the ability to oversee multiple, simultaneous solutions, supported by internal teams.
- Prioritization skills and project management mastery.
*Great benefits and competitive salary*