Account Manager- Travel Industry with Spanish Dublin, Ireland
Account Manager – Travel Industry – SPANISH
Millions of travelers around the world search for hotels every day. Google Hotel enables our partners (Hotels, OTAs, Metas, etc) to display hotel rates and availability on Google Search and Google Maps, so that travelers can easily find, research and book a hotel room.
The Hotel Business Development Team works closely with the ecosystem of technology companies that provide connectivity solutions for the Hotel suppliers. These technology partners include property management systems, central reservation systems, booking engines, and channel managers.
As a Connectivity Partner Business Manager, you will be responsible for recruiting, enabling, and developing the relationship with connectivity partners within your regional market. You will become a trusted advisor to your partners and help them understand the value of connecting to Google and what actions they can take to grow their presence on Google.
Your objective will be to support your partners throughout the integration and post-onboarding phases. You will focus on driving adoption of Googles API and products and ensuring partners maintain/build a high quality connection to Google. You will help identify any barriers that are limiting access to their inventory and channel partner feedback to internal teams to drive product improvements.
- Business point of contact and day to day relationship management
- Educate and guide partners on all aspects of their connection to Google
- Gain a deep understanding of partners systems and business objectives
- Provide internal teams with constructive and relevant feedback from partner
- Spanish language skill preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in partner / business development, preferably within the Travel technology industry
- Ability to manage projects across multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of Google products, preferably in Travel vertical
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Strong ability to grasp product concepts, and synthesize feedback
- Entrepreneurial, creative, tenacious, curious, driven and highly collaborative
- Customer centric, displays empathy, and is quality focused
- Attention to detail in accurately recording information clearly and concisely
*Please note, this is an initially 11 months contract*
*Great benefits and competitive salary*