Accounting Software Consultant 2 County Roscommon, Ireland
Co. Roscommon / Co. Sligo / Co. Mayo
Excellent opportunity to combine Accounting with IT skills:
Our Client has operated successfully in Ireland for 30 years, and have established themselves as one of Irelands leading IT solutions provider. They are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, Business Software Support Consultant to support their software clients.
This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to develop their career in an energetic work environment. Working as part of a dedicated team, to achieve company goals and provide customers with a professional and friendly service, which they have come to expect of this company.
The Business Software Support Consultant is responsible for the implementation of Accounting Software Systems as well as providing support to clients on accounting/bookkeeping and system issues. This role would suit a solution focused, self-starter with strong customer-oriented consultative skills and have an aptitude and interest in using software.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementation of Accounting Software, to include business process reviews, project management, data migration and training of end users.
- Provision of Customer support dealing with general queries by phone and e-mail regarding system issues, connectivity problems, general how-tos.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing issues in a timely manner.
- Taking ownership of customer projects and issues.
- Documenting information through call / ticket logging system.
- Continual upskilling on advancements in the systems and industry trends.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A day to day working knowledge of Accounting or Business Management Software systems.
- A strong accounting knowledge, with an Accounting Technician or similar qualification.
- Be an avid and passionate user of technology and software in general.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Strong logical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Customer training experience.
- Full clean driving licence.
Desirable but not essential
- Experience implementing accounting solutions.
- Previous experience in a Customer support role and have no issue taking ownership of customer issues.
- Qualification in relevant field (preferably Accounting related)
- Diploma for Accounting Technicians, similar qualification, or equivalent experience.
- Degree in a related field such as MIS, Business, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Relevant training will be provided for the ideal candidate.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Performance based incentives.
- Full on the job training & support.
- Fun working environment and culture.