AML Manager Dublin
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering a high-quality service to the Shareholder Services clients and investors. The candidate will report to the Associate Director, Shareholder Services and provide support to the Shareholder Services AML / Register team, based in Dublin.
The Manager has overall responsibility for the day to day running of the AML/ Register team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the accruate and timely processing of all BAU processes that include: investor onboarding, trigger event review, account maintenance and ongoing AML monitoring process and documentation.
- Ensure data is accurate with regular checking and management information shared to senior management.
- FATCA / CRS data capture, review and yearly reporting and returns.
- Ensure that best business practises are in place across the team for all activities. Leverage internal and external sources to drive industry best practice.
- Deliver the benefits of your experience and knowledge to Clients, MRLOs and your team and peers.
- Manage and deliver on various business requests coming from the Shareholder Services department as well as external departments, these inlcude 2nd /3rd line of defence reviews, annual due dilengence meetings from MRLOs and clients.
- Escalate significant matters to Management so that issues/problems are dealt with accordingly and are receiving appropriate attention.
- Liase pro-actively with our production assurance team to ensure succesful role out of AML related projects.
- Strong AML knowledge and a good awareness of the current environment.
- Extensive experience in Shareholder Services
- 3rd level degree or equivalent.
- Shareholder Services technical expertise
- Experience Managing teams