Associate Director Dublin, Ireland
To manage your own portfolio of clients, working with Partners/Directors or alone on complicated consultancy and advisory projects. A significant part of the role will be business development of existing and new clients as well as potentially developing a specialist field of technical and/or sector knowledge and expertise.
- Act as trusted adviser and engage with clients on wider commercial and strategic issues
- Manage portfolio of complex advisory and compliance cases
- Give exceptional client service, taking the lead in managing and developing client relationships
- Technically strong
- Identifying opportunities on client portfolio
Staff Management and development
- Liaison with Partners
- Appraisals/monitor staff performance, acting as formal ADR managers for some staff
- On the job training for junior staff on a one-to-one basis
- Dealing with staff questions
- Work collaboratively with peers in team and across firm to ensure joined up approach
- Involved in business development activities/profile raising locally
- Actively use network of established relationships to drive new business opportunities and cross referral of services
- Able to take advantage of marketing/PR opportunities
- Ensuring S&W procedures are followed taking account of institute and HMRC guidance, where relevant
Personal Development (Technical & Other)
- Internal and external seminars and courses
- Internal meetings
- Client focus ability to deliver consistently excellent client service.
- Commercial awareness – delivers value to client and team profitability.
- Teamwork – organises and supports others.
- Good communicator – both written and oral.
- Problem solving – positive attitude to solving problems and delivering outcomes.
- Enthusiastic and keen business developer.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Qualified accountant (ACA) and/or tax advisor (CTA)
- Significant corporate tax experience gained within the profession and/or industry
- Technically capable tax adviser who is able to manage complex client work
- Demonstrable experience of managing people and clients
- Existing business development skills and appetite to grow business
- Project management experience
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders both internally and externally
If this sounds like you please contact Mary on email@example.com