Audit and Assurance Senior Dublin, Ireland
Join a leading global Financial Accounting and Advisory Services Firm.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our clients expanding Audit and Assurance team.
You will be self-motivated, capable of working on your own initiative and have the ability to plan, control and complete audit engagements for a diverse portfolio of clients.
You will have direct access to partners and the ability to provide a valued opinion within the team.
Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm.
The position attracts a competitive remuneration package and ongoing career development.
- Preparation of accounts and financial statements;
- Assist in maintaining and developing client relationships;
- Design and implementation of audit plans;
- Ensure completion of assignments within appropriate budget and timeframe;
- Manage trainees while on assignment; and
- Responsible for development and mentoring of trainees.
Skills and attributes:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience required;
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar qualification);
- Strong technical knowledge;
- Experience in audit engagements;
- Worked with a diverse portfolio of clients;
- Capable of working on your own initiative;
- Ambitious and want to pursue a career in practice; and
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential.