Business Analyst Dublin City Centre
Role: Business Analyst Duration: 11 Months Location: Dublin City Centre
The Customer Solutions Vendor Management team is responsible for setting the vision and strategy and managing operations across the outsourced lines of business. As a central team, we provide business critical insights to shape the engagement strategy of our global vendor salesforce and ensure alignment of goals and execution as we grow the business. Team members are experts in business strategy and operations, analytical and strategic, yet highly pragmatic and results-oriented. As a Business Analyst on the team, you will partner with strategy and operations leadership in EMEA to provide actionable insights and use a data driven approach to sharpen decision making and drive revenue growth, ROI improvements across multiple vendors in EMEA. You will combine analytical rigor and thought leadership to drive improvements in site selection, markets location strategy, and operations. In your previous roles, you have worked in a consulting or similar strategy focused environment. You can work in a rapidly changing industry, tolerate ambiguity, influence senior stakeholders, and demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight. Responsibilities
- Lead efforts on sophisticated data analyses that translates data into actionable insights.
- Design & develop dashboards & other solutions to provide insights at scale that meet the needs of your sales business partners.
- Build a robust data infrastructure that delivers reliable & timely insights to the business.
- Develop comprehensive strategies that solve complex business challenges and address the needs of stakeholders across various functions to drive incremental growth and ROI improvements.
- Communicate findings to leadership and to the broader organization by preparing polished presentations and identifying key takeaways.
- Work with cross-functional teams to push projects forward, driving recommendations through to implementation.
- Identify opportunities to apply advanced statistical methods to business problems.
- BA/BS degree in Business, quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in strategic planning, consulting, investment banking, or similar data-driven business roles.
- Experience with SQL and other database, scripting, or business intelligence tools.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Self-starter who can work in an unstructured environment; strong at navigating ambiguity, bringing clarity and structure as you go.
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills; ability to create and foster strong cross-functional networks and manage without authority.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to construct simple and impactful messages from complex analysis.