Business Operations – Business Analyst I Dublin
Business Operations – Business Analyst I
Duration: 11 months
The main function of a business analyst is to maintain vendor relationships, acting as a business analyst for non-IT projects or filling organizational roles above an administrative level, but below a management level. Other responsibilities may include maintaining all project management processes, including project goals, deadlines, metrics and budget. The business analyst usually reports to a project manager or director.
- Establish and maintain communication services across business units or from the project team to the organization.
- Maintain the storage and retrieval of all project communications data and business metrics.
- Review contracts, cost proposals and contract supplements.
- Establish and document business processes.
- Set up project and work breakdown structures.
- Track project budgets and expenditures, monitor transaction controls and costs against budgets.
Inventory & Logistics Transactions
- Movements: Move parts logically in the system based on what the customer asks.
- Corrections: Correct data in the ERP system based on investigation and customer asks
- Data setup: Help team with setting up test inventory data in the system to help with user testing.
- New functionality: Test new functionalities rolled out.
Inventory & Logistics ERP User Support
- Support users who encounter errors while using out inbuilt Inventory systems
- Manage day to day operational tasks generated by cross functional teams and help resolve the same within SLA
- Identify & report bugs on data discrepancy and tooling, support testing on spare planning tooling space.
- Work to resolve any inventory discrepancy issue to support client team
- Report on all users issues supported
- Help automate tactical activities through Macros, VB, etc., to improve efficiency and increase productivity
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel; Enterprise Application experience a plus. Metrics:
- Generate Weekly/Monthly operations focused metrics and reporting by providing detailed analyses/root
- Gather and analyze a lot of task, SLA and inventory data
- Take action items and follow up on them
- Schedule & lead meetings
- Be able to summarize complicated issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Info Systems, Computer Science, Supply Chain or equivalent experience skills and experience
- Proficient in SQL
- 2-3 years of ERP experience with specialty in inventory management / logistics / supply chain Proficient user of Excel, VBA, Tableau or similar data visualization tool is required. Must be detail-oriented and ability to scrutinize for quality of response from the stakeholders Enjoys operating in a fast-paced, team environment under time constraints Proven interpersonal skills, comfortable with maneuvering different modes of communication to extract information Must have attention to detail
*Please note, this is an initially 11 months contract*
*Great benefits and competitive salary*