Business Risk Services manager Dublin, Dublin
Business Risk Services Manager
The successful candidate for this role will be comfortable in delivering across product lines and client sectors. The team delivers a variety of services to our clients who are based in the life sciences, food/ agriculture, construction, industrial, technology, multi-national and public sectors.
- Oversee client project delivery and practice management requirements.
- Deliver risk, compliance and control assurance assignments to corporate clients using proven project management and subject matter expertise skills.
- Provide ERM risk management, internal audit and SOC advice and expertise to clients, in a consulting capacity or as part of an outsourced or co-sourced arrangement.
- As required act as the lead for fieldwork assignments involving multiple team members and client deliverables.
- Support pursuance of business development opportunities via personal network and firm-wide client relationships.
- Work closely with client management, up to and including board-level directors.
- Prepare detailed reports outlining project deliverables and where relevant professional recommendations.
- Assist the management team in strategic business development activities, including identifying client needs, opportunities and working on proposals for new business.
- Coordinate and support team and personnel management needs of the business.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years post qualification experience in specialist risk advisory or control assurance delivery within professional services.
- ERM, operational risk and/ or internal audit experience in a risk advisory, control assurance or compliance monitoring role in industry.
- Qualification relevant to risk management, regulatory compliance, internal audit, accounting, consulting, e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIA, PIIA, MIIA, PMP, Six Sigma, etc.
- Strong client relationship management skills.