Business Systems Integration Administrator Ireland, Leinster
Business Systems Integration Administrator
Our client is an international logistics service provider with a global network, they are not only offering standardised solutions, but also put together individual logistics products to meet the specific requirements of a supply chain.
The Systems Integrations Administrator will be part of the IT team and will be responsible for developing and maintaining system integrations and components, including but not limited to; application to application integrations, services, internal and external API, file transfer, and EDI and SQL queries. The Systems Integration Administrator will be fully responsible for participating in requirements analysis and decomposition, design, development, testing, and the documentation of integrations as well as troubleshooting existing integrations and providing technical support.
- Work on design, build, test and implement application integrations.
- Document the design in accordance with best practices.
- Develop and maintain data integration components such as SQL queries, stored procedures, mapping, and data extractions.
- Dissect and determine root causes of problems and help to implement solutions.
- Review and improve existing integrations.
- Build reports and/or data extracts to support business analysis.
- Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Engineering or Information Technology.
- Experience with SQL and database management and reporting tools.
- Experience with Data Exchange, setting up connections or Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) or Application Program Interface (API) or Engineering experience in backend coding.
- Demonstrated strong analytical/problem solving skills and ability to follow procedures and resolve exceptions.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines and prioritize effectively, while delivering high quality work.
- Solution oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, and efficiency.