Clerical Officer-Grade 3 Bray, Wicklow
Our client is looking for a Clerical Officer to join their office in Bray. This role is temporary and is looking to start 12th April until end of June (This may be extended).
Key Duties/Overview of Areas of Responsibility
- Provide efficient cover of reception, including operation of switchboard and dealing with client and service queries in a professional and efficient manner.
- Provide comprehensive administrative support, such as typing of correspondence, reports, presentations and other administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, provision of statistics and taking minutes at team meetings.
- Update and maintain database
- Process and maintain all service user records from referral to discharge, with strong emphasis on confidentiality.
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post.
- Arrange appointments and meetings.
- Organise set up of rooms for meetings and training events.
Planning and Organising of Activities and Resources
- Plans and organises activities and necessary resources efficiently and effectively.
- Understands the importance of time management and in particular how this translates to organising workload.
- Demonstrates the ability to arrange and schedule activities and to work independently and under own initiative.
- Deals with unexpected scenarios with persistence and flexibility to ensure the achievement of goals.
- Maintains a disciplined and professional level of performance under sustained or situational pressure.
- Participates in appropriate training as required.
Professional Development and Standards in the Service
- Demonstrates sufficient administrative skills to meet the specific needs of the post.
- Is adequately aware of policy, legislative and professional requirements to ensure appropriate standards in areas of responsibility.
- Ensures that all records and technical data are up to date and available if required.
- Ensures strict compliance with health and safety standards and adheres to operational guidelines ensuring equipment is checked and working correctly in accordance with safety standards.
Does this sound like the job for you? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org