Corporate Actions Analyst Dublin
Our Client in Dublin is looking for a Corporate Actions Analyst (Swedish) to join their team!
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Responsible for mandatory and voluntary corporate actions (Rights Issues, Stock Splits, Mergers and Takeovers, etc) Sourcing local media for Corporate Actions via CSDs, paying agents, national financial newspapers, companies and stock exchanges
- Announcing and updating corporate actions (dividends, rights issues, bonus issues, DRIPS, SCRIPS, name changes, takeovers and mergers etc.
- Responsible for events creation (Cash Stock Options, DRIPs, Rights Issues, Stock Splits, Mergers and Takeovers, etc.)
- Operate with custodians banks, transfer agents, brokers/dealers, business partners, and clients. Ex-1 Cash Dividends rates updating on funds
- Manage high pressure, time sensitive and confidential (non-public) information.
- Responsible for mandatory corporate actions and Cash Stock Options.
- Sourcing local media for Corporate Actions via web sources, national financial newspapers, companies and stock exchanges.
- Level 6 qualification in Business, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Economics or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in English and required language (C1 capability necessary)
- Strong interpersonal and client relationship building abilities
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial skills
- Solid project management skills and prior experience of executing on complex projects under strict timelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly client management
- Prior experience or strong knowledge and understanding of corporate finance
- Keen interest in information management and technology and product development
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced changing environment
- A background in equity markets with additional knowledge of corporate events (M&A, distributions, etc.) would also be an advantage.
Does this sound like the role for you?
Then get in touch at 0864603824 or firstname.lastname@example.org