Cross-Media Planner/Strategist Dublin, Ireland
Cross Media Planner- Strategist
- Understand client business goals and marketing objectives, and translate them into paid media objectives, strategies and tactics across Google Ads products and networks, especially Display & YouTube video;
- Partner with DV360 Media Planner to expand successful strategies and tactics across buying platforms, and establish best-in-class planning templates and upsell scenarios; ensure upsell opportunities are incorporated in every media plan;
- Establish trusted relationships quickly with internal & external stakeholders, assist them in identifying and capturing unaddressed digital video & display potential for our customers;
- Understand & identify planning skill gaps, and host education sessions to develop internal & external stakeholders;
- Leverage YouTube & Display product expertise and planning insights to create blueprint / best practice media plan templates for each standard Marketing Objective, that can be leveraged at scale;
- Standardise and put in place a set of templates, learnings & best practices for teams to follow after project ends.
- Learn and use essential Google planning tools (Reach Planner, Performance Planner, Audience Insights etc.) and scale knowledge and output across the wider sales team.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Google Ads (pka Google AdWords) campaign planning and implementation – especially YouTube & Display Ads – 4+ yrs
- Experience with video planning tools and processes.
- Knowledge about the Central Europe / German digital advertising market.
- Able to work in Google Drive suite (Sheets, Docs) and with CRM tools (i.e. SalesForce)
- German language professional proficiency strongly preferred
- Experience working for, or with, media planners within agencies.
- Understanding of the agency landscape and digital display / video media buying process as well as YouTube specific intercepts.
- Knowledge of the digital media landscape.
- Knowledge of Google products across Google Ads, YouTube and Programmatic.
- Outstanding communications skills and comfort presenting to cross-functional audiences.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to set goals and prioritize many initiatives and opportunities with minimal guidance
- Strong strategic and creative thinking with a passion for delivering high quality work.
*Please note, this is an initially 11 months contract*
*Great benefits and competitive salary*