Deal Desk Analyst Dublin
Role: Deal Desk Analyst
Duration: 11 Months
Location: Dublin VSO
This role will partner with the Looker Sales team with deal strategy related to deal structure, pricing, approval requirements, and Order Form creation. You will support both strategic and operational decision-making for Looker sales. In this role, you will bridge the relationship between Looker Sales, Customer Success, Revenue, & Legal on deal structure and approvals.
The focus of this role will be to assist Lookers sales organization with deal strategy and operational efficiency. Success in the role requires an individual who is process-oriented, has creative and original thinking to proactively apply different approaches to structuring deals. The person must have the ability to work across multiple departments as a trusted advisor and support the information and compliance requirements of Revenue, Legal, Product and others.
At the core of this role are the following core competencies: -Governance process design and implementation -Ongoing approval and deal flow support -Deep understanding of deal structure, revenue, and margin optimization -Audit and processing of executed orders
- Review all standard contracts submitted by sales (inclusive of contractual commitments and terms and conditions)
- Collaborate with sales Account Executives in creation of all custom (non-standard) contracts
- Provide pre-sales internal support and guidance on contract matters to sales and account managers
- Work with AE and renewal team to restructure existing contracts in a manner that optimizes margins and growth
- Ensure all approved requests have been properly documented in accordance to sales operation processes, escalated to the appropriate approval level, and resolved within SLA
- Process and Governance: Share best practices with and provide training for sales team, peers, and partners to enhance the quality and efficiency of contracting processes and contribute to the companys knowledge base
- Ensure that signed agreements are communicated to all relevant parties to provide visibility to contractual obligations
- Attend forecast calls as necessary to understand priority deals for the month
- Mandatory2+ years of Order Management, Sales Operations, Deal Desk or similar role with significant exposure to Sales and Operations teams.
- B.A. or B.S. in a business-related field.
- Advanced knowledge of SFDC and CPQ tool(s) required
- Experience in Cloud/SaaS with subscription model
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) with willingness to appropriately and professionally debate on difficult issues
- Ability to work with Field Sales and Senior Management Comfortable partnering and engaging with cross-functional teams to ensure the best possible support for the sales teams & deal cycles
Knowledge of the Quote-to-Cash lifecycle Ability to proactively analyze and recommend the best course of action for complex pricing and licensing situations within a sales cycle Ability to interpret, clearly articulate, and handle objections related to pricing and licensing policies, and commercial terms Familiar with Salesforce platform/ecosystem with CRM/ERP domain experience, including quote-to-cash tools as well as Adobe Echosign Extreme attention to detail Strong critical thinking skills Ability to excel in a fast growing, fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative Strong project management, planning and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment Willingness to work hours covering various time zones and providing on-call support as needed for NA, APAC & EMEA regions, with the expectation that extra hours may be required around the busiest times of the month/quarter/year
*Please note, this is an initially 11 months contract*
*Great benefits and competitive salary*