DevOps Support Engineer Ireland, Munster
DevOps Support Engineer
This will be a challenging role but will provide a great experience to the successful candidate. This is a role that spans some different areas, each of which has been identified as critical to the success of the Innovation department. Good communication is essential in this role, and the ability to keep a level head will be an asset. Our client offers a great place to work, the successful candidate will enjoy challenging but interesting work, in a dynamic, friendly, and supportive work environment and team
- Provides level 1 and 2 support to internal customers. Developing playbooks and enhancing existing playbooks.
- Incident management – Production incident management, root cause analysis (RCA), and related follow-ups to ensure closure of the issue.
- Assists with the configuration, onboarding, and testing of sites, following playbooks.
- Develops a test suite for internally developed software, manual and automated.
- Works with Product Owners to prioritize defects or enhancements.
- Represents the customer when testing or discussing product features.
- Completes specialized side projects (R&D).
- Recommends and implements process improvements.
- Works independently and seeks guidance and second opinions when needed.
- Experience with Support / QA / Development.
- Understanding of SQL
- Understanding of security concepts
- Experience with Cloud-Based Systems
- Experience with IoT (internet of things)
- Experience in the Electricity Sector / Industrial control.
- Demonstrable skills in understanding complex ecosystems.