Digital Marketing Executive Dublin
Digital Marketing Executive
Our client is a fast-growing B2B SaaS companies, with headquarters in Dublin. They provide cutting-edge technology to clients, giving them the tools to survive and thrive in a digital world.
- Manage company website (including all images, tools, and content)
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Oversee management of all digital channels (including updates, design, and user experience)
- Look after social media presence across all channels
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals to meet
- Optimise website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Create, maintain, and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars
- Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging
- Update and manage company blog, e-newsletter, and social media (including regular posts, news, job listings, etc.)
- Management of analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing results
- Develop and oversee A/B testing protocols and procedures
- Write educational articles relating to the operation of the platform
- University Degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years’ work experience in Digital Marketing
- Command of English, both verbal and written. Additional language skills beneficial but not necessary
- Ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders/partners.
- Strategic thinking that can take broad concepts and vision to develop structured plans, actions, and measurable metrics and then effectively execute those plans.