Director of Sales Dublin, Dublin
Director of Sales
About the role
The Director of Sales is responsible for sales of compliance management software for large financial services firms in the EMEA. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will work closely with clients and prospects to build deep relationships, gain a clear understanding of their business needs, and provide consultative solutions to build stronger relationships.
What you will need to succeed
You are an experienced Sales leader with a proven track record of solution selling software to the capital markets sector in financial services. /investment/asset management industry. You have the vision, intellect, and domain expertise to build successful sales strategies, and to capitalize on stimulating opportunities.
You have a solid understanding of enterprise software solutions, are an independent thinker, are self-driven and motivated, and stand for quality and commitment to building real expertise.
What you will get in return
You will be paid a competitive salary, accompanied by a wide rage of company benefits. You will be part of a rapidly growing SaaS-based software company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and qualify prospects.
- Build relevant near- and long-term pipeline.
- Conduct prospecting activity (phone calls, emails) to middle and senior level prospects to determine their needs.
- Drive a lead generation plan.
- Drive a territory management plan.
- Continuously seek sales opportunities to support a healthy sales pipeline
- Identify key influencers and decisions makers in the account and opportunity.
- Obtain appointments with qualified prospects.
- Uncover opportunities suitable for the platform.
- Manage the sales cycle from beginning to end.
- Position the sale against competition leveraging our client’s strengths.
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual targets and increase revenue within your territory.
- Capture accurate and complete information in Salesforce.
Experience and Skills Required
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience and 7+ years of experience selling enterprise software solutions to financial markets.
- Experience with capital markets sector within financial services is required.
- Ability to pick up and absorb technical information quickly and can demonstrate software solutions independently.
- Demonstrated prospecting capabilities.
- Become familiar with our products and why they appeal to our prospects and clients.
- Ability to communicate and influence senior executives.
- Motivation to learn and drive to succeed are critical.
- Results driven.
- Success as ‘hunter’ and ‘closer’ for enterprise software.
- Literate, communicative, client-friendly, and flexible.
- Be part of strong solution selling team working together (pre-sales, product, marketing)