Finance Program Manager : Dublin
Finance Program Manager
- Build robust analyses and models to identify and monitor value metrics and influence purchasing processes to ensure financial stability and predictability.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly expense and headcount management reports, highlighting key insights and levers for the leadership team.
- Good financial experience, preferably in a FP&A role.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to review complex business issues and develop recommendations.
- Proven self-starter with strong problem-solving, project management and organisational experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to influence across the organisation and work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment.
- Advanced Excel/Google Spreadsheet skills with experience in business modelling, management reporting, and operational metrics.
- Knowledge of Hyperion a plus.
- BA/BS degree in Economics, Management, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related fields
- 3 years of relevant work experience, of which at least 1 in analyst role (or related)
- Experience working with SQL and multiple large datasets
- Experience extracting insights from data and presenting it to senior audience
- Oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex findings in a structured and clear manner to a non-technical audience
- Ability to operate effectively, with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- MA/MS degree in Economics, Management, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related fields
- Proficiency in a language for statistical computing (R, Python, Stata, etc.)
- Proficiency in at least one data visualization tool or platform (PLX, DasNav, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience working with APIs and Web Technologies Experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to identify business opportunities
- Experience in managing full project lifecycle from issue identification to solution and deployment
- Accounting experience a plus
** Initially 11 month contract **
** Competitive salary **