FS Tax Director Dublin, Ireland
Join a leading global Financial Accounting and Advisory Services Firm in Dublin.
Our client is seeking a Financial Services Tax Director to join a growing Financial Services tax team.
As a financial services tax director, you will be responsible for presenting solutions to increasingly complex technical issues, demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge of financial services tax in order to develop solutions to complex technical issues and manage a team in demanding assignments on a day to day basis.
Excellent growth opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the team.
This position attracts a competitive remuneration package and is a great opportunity to help drive growth in a fast growing team, with excellent career progression potential.
- Manage a team providing financial services tax services to a broad range of clients in a variety of financial services sectors such as asset management, banking, securitisation, aviation finance and leasing, insurance and fintech
- Provide support to clients transactions, compliance obligations and assess their tax strategies
- Manage the implementation of a number of different advisory and compliance projects at any one time, including meeting deadlines, prioritization and billings
- Contribute to the financial services tax teams growth and development by proactively managing existing clients and identifying potential opportunities to undertake additional/new client work
Skills and attributes:
- ATT/ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified
- Minimum 7 years post qualification experience of working in financial services tax department either in industry or professional services;
- Strong technical knowledge and proven ability to identify opportunities for clients and grow our financial services tax offering;
- Capable of working on your own initiative;
- Ability to build trusted relationships with clients and the team;
- Proven business development skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential together with proven people development skills to support the development of the more junior staff; and
- Ambitious and want to pursue a career in Practice.