ICT Systems Consultant Ireland, Leinster
ICT Systems Consultant
Our client is Irelands leading supplier of propane gas.
They are currently seeking a permanent ICT Systems Consultant, whose primary responsibility will be to maintain and support Enterprise Applications. This candidate will be based in their Head Office in Dublin.
- Responsible for maintaining and supporting our clients Enterprise Applications, including the assessment of functional needs to determine specifications and solutions.
- Lead and/or support individual assigned projects, associated with the delivery of new Applications, Systems and Solutions.
- Work with vendors to deliver projects and resolve technical problems with ICT Applications.
- Responsible for filling out, reviewing, and completing, assigned tasks within the Service Desk ticket queue.
- Assist users with ICT Application questions and issues.
- Assist deployment of new Applications and updates and troubleshoot any problems.
- Other duties as required.
- Hold a third level qualification.
- Have a minimum of five years experience working in an ICT environment, with significant experience in Enterprise ERP and CRM Systems, Systems Analysis, and both SDLC and Agile software development approaches.
- Be experienced in troubleshooting software issues and resolving problems.
- A background in Enterprise Software Development would be an advantage.
- Be very technical and hands-on, with good experience in database tools.
- Be comfortable in building relationships and working with suppliers.
- Can multitask, prioritise, and delegate, with a proven track record in achieving results.
- Have excellent communication skills, encouraging information sharing, promoting teamwork, and supporting others.
- Be eager to find new ways of working and produce new solutions.