Incident Response Analyst (9 Months) Location: Facebook HQ, Dublin City
Position: Incident Response Analyst Location: Facebook HQ, Dublin City Centre (initially remotely due to Covid-19) Duration: 9 months (Possibility of extension) Duties:
- Review, analyse and process high volumes of incoming requests from law enforcement authorities and governments across the world, as business need arises, with high quality, speed, and accuracy
- Make immediate decisions based on variety of complex factors that will include risk, sensitive issues and graphic content.
- Be willing and able to work with sensitive issues and potential exposure to content that may include child exploitation, graphic violence, self-injury/self-harm, suicide and other content which may be considered offensive or disturbing.
- Clearly respond to process and policy questions from law enforcement, government agencies and internal parties, both in writing and over the phone
- Working with a cross functional team, drive improvements to policies and processes within the law enforcement response team
- Availability to work weekend days on a rotational basis or a regular schedule during office hours (9am -5pm)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience in investigative or analytical roles
- Fluent in English and one of the follow languages is highly desirable: Portuguese, Arabic or Hindi.
- Good team work skills.
- Proven ability to analyse information to assess threat and risk
- Proven ability to make effective decisions independently using good judgement and rationale
- Experience prioritizing multiple functions and tasks while managing work time without compromising quality
- Be comfortable dealing with high pressure escalations, grey areas and pulling in cross functional experts, when appropriate, to resolve issues swiftly.