Internal Recruiting Partner Dublin, Ireland
Internal Recruiting Partner
EMEA Recruiting Operations team partners with Recruiting leaders globally to design inclusive top-of-funnel talent attraction strategies and programs, develop training to enhance their teams skills, create best-in-class candidate experiences, and build tools and processes that streamline and innovate our work. Your work on this team will play a crucial role in helping our Recruiting teams hire the worlds best builders.
As an Internal Recruiting Partner on the Internal Recruiting Partner Team (sits within EMEA Recruiting Operations, you will support our current employees as they navigate their careers internally at Facebook. Your goal is to provide a best in class experience to all internal candidates. Other focuses for this role include execution of strategies to promote internal awareness of the recruiting process , educating stakeholders, providing support in navigating career movement at Facebook. Finally, providing data analyses that drive insights into internal movement to People Leadership, HR and the business.
The ideal candidate has had previous experience in a HR/ Mobility or recruiting environment and is an excellent communicator, has strong experience managing stakeholders across all levels with a passion for supporting people with their career progression.
- Partner with external recruiting teams and hiring managers to manage end to end internal recruiting processes
- Manage internal applications from application through to completion for roles across several business areas and geographies to ensure an exceptional candidate experience
- Become an expert in internal move compensation impacts and provide clear and comprehensive information on these compensation changes to candidates and hiring managers
- Facilitate the internal interview and decision process with hiring teams through strong partnership with Recruiters
- Partner closely with People@ colleagues including HR, Legal and Comp and Ben, to ensure that all transfers follow correct processes and are managed effectively in line with Facebook’s career philosophy
- Collaborate with recruiters and client groups to optimize the combined internal and external hiring strategies
- Liaise with colleagues in HR & Employment Law to monitor sensitive and exceptional circumstances
- Provide guidance to hiring partners on best practice approaches for movement
- Work with the Recruiting Programs & Operations Team Lead to develop strategies elevating our program
- Program manage specific projects based on business needs related to large scale movement
- Define and execute on valuable data insights to share with the Business & People Leadership to inform business decisions
- Partner with relevant teams at a Global level on all aspects of the internal career process
- Other requests and projects as directed by the Recruiting Programs & Operations Team Lead
- 5+ years prior experience in HR, Global Mobility or Recruiting
- Demonstrated experience of strong stakeholder management skills across all levels
- Experience project/ program managing complex, sensitive pieces of work
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy
- Experience creating and executing internal branding or training strategies a plus
- Data analysis experience required and an ability to story tell with data
- Capable of exercising independent judgment and discretion to solve problems while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Ability to work independently and require little instruction on day-to-day work
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Candidates must currently sit within the COO International Recruiting Org to be eligible
* Please note this is an initially 11 months contract*
*Competitive salary and benefits*