Investor Services Supervisor Transfer Agency Dublin, Dublin
Investor Services Supervisor Transfer Agency
This position is accountable for providing high quality service through the management of day-to-day Investors/Distributors as well as Client queries. The individual ensures that a high level of service is maintained at all times, shares knowledge of pending issues, promptly resolves where possible and escalates items where necessary to the line manager whilst providing all clients with an exceptional experience in all engagements with Investor Services.
Responsible for assisting overseeing the customer support team within the Investor Contact Centre:
- assisting the effective and efficient management of the customer support team, for the management and resolution of Internal and External enquries from distributors and investors
- assisting in providing client statistics and reports
- responsible for assisting in process management and quality improvement, adhering to the terms of TA best practice, fund prospectus, internal policies and industry regulations
- plan and execute projects in order to minimise risk, increase efficiencies and improve quality
- provide coaching and training to existing team members
- act as back-up for The Investor Contact Centres Manager.
What will you do?
- Supervise the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all processes
- Assist monitoring of incoming calls and emails within the general e-mail boxes
- Ensure timely issue of contract note and statement requests
- Ensure acknowledgement and responses to investors and distributors are within agreed SLA time-scales of clients
- Ensure all queries are managed through CRM application in a timely manner to facilitate timely resolution
- Develop standard templates for acknowledgement, feedback and answers if applicable
- Assist in the collation and reporting KPIs on call centre metrics.
- Mitigate financial/reputational risk by ensuring appropriate controls are developed and maintained in compliance with regulatory requirements or company policies
- Assist in defining standards and procedures to be put in place
- Obtain satisfactory results in all internal and external audits
- Assist in ensuring the ongoing training and development of staff on operating procedures and regulatory requirements.
Human Resources Management and Development
- Provide support to new-hires and administrators within the team
- Provide leadership to the group through effective communication and active participation. Client Service, Sales and Relationship management support
- Ensure all queries are resolved timely and in a business professional manner
- Acts as within the Investor Contact Centre as point of contact for escalated internal issues in absence of management.
What do you need to succeed? Must have:
- Post-secondary education with an accounting/finance or business concentration or equivalent experience
- Ability to speak French or Italian fluently (please indicate proficiency in CV)
- Excellent experience in call centre environment of a Transfer Agency or financial services industry in an operations environment
- Knowledge in MS Office applications (Word and Excel)
- Specific knowledge: BLS and/or SARA Knowledge is an asset
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Management and leadership capabilities
- Proven organisational and time management skills.