IT & Operations Support Administrator Ireland, Leinster
IT & Operations Support Administrator
Our client operates Retail and Wholesale sites across 9 locations in the South East. They require an experienced candidate to support the operations and management of the company.
The ideal candidate will supervise all IT activities across the group. In addition, the candidate will be required to provide HR and admin support to the site managers and general PA support to the Managing Director.
The role is based in Co. Wexford.
- Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems, Microsoft Office 365
- Server, PC, Printers, CCTV, Mobile phone, and Laptop Installation and configuration.
- HR Administration,
- General Office and PA support.
- Ability to understand, communicate, report on any software and hardware issues, working with our 3rd party vendor/providers to resolve issues and provide enhancements.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills with ability to coordinate on site-specific issues with site managers and any 3rd party vendors.
- Possess a strong interest the FMCG business and have a desire to immerse yourself in the day to day running of the business, assist senior managers in decision making and the running of the business.