IT – Systems Administrator I Dublin
IT – Systems Administrator I
Duration: 4 months, 20 Hrs/Wk
Desired Start Date: 06/09/2021
Summary: We are seeking a Support Technician to provide day-to-day troubleshooting related to our time off and leaves programs. The role will report to our existing absence management expert and will focus on reconciliation of data between Workday and in-house systems, as well as analyzing errors, documenting process and working with internal teams as necessary.
- Monitor and resolve discrepancies between Workday and in-house absence tracking systems.
- Provide tier 1 support for in-house system bugs and related user inquires.
- Escalate issues to Tier 2 as needed, as well as set expectations for follow-up.
- Perform Workday absence administrative functions including entering time off requests, reviewing configuration to understand validation rules, and data loads.
- Document processes, troubleshooting techniques, testing and training.
- 1+ years in a customer service or helpdesk role
- 1+ year Workday absence experience. Workday reporting, is an asset.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to effectively interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-pace environment.
- Demonstrated experience working with passionate stakeholders and users.
*Please note, this is an initially 4 months contract*
*Great benefits and competitive salary*