Junior Full Stack Software Engineer Ireland, Munster
Junior Full Stack Software Engineer
Our client is is a market-leading smart grid technology and services company headquartered in Limerick, Ireland.
They are currently looking for a Junior Full Stack Engineer to join them.
- Assist with development of governance and compliance processes to provide oversight and Engineering solutions to a high level of testability, modularity, and maintainability.
- Participation in architecture and design discussions.
- Working independently and as an active participant in an agile software development team.
- 2+ years experience in designing, developing and scaling software applications.
- Experience with Cloud-Based (AWS) SDLC including Microservices / Containers / Kubernetes, Web APIs
- Experience with Linux.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Demonstrable skills in architecting complex ecosystems.
- Understanding of security concepts: encryption, secure application development, defensive programming, software vulnerabilities and exploits, general issues in web security.
- Event Driven systems.
- Experience in IOT.
- AWS Administration experience, optimum resource management / security.
- Experience architecting software frameworks.
- MySQL experience.
- Python experience.
- An interest in emerging software technologies for building Web UI applications.
- Comfort in both adapting existing systems and creating new systems.