Learning Technology Associate Dublin, Ireland
Learning Technology Associate
Our client is looking for a Learning Technology Associate to support the Global Operations Learning Organization. Our team focuses on optimizing learning experiences through the deployment of new technology and performance support solutions.
- Work to drive efficiencies in the development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of learning technology solutions, including building automation, recommending process improvements, and creating clear communications.
- Deeply understand learning technology architecture and how technology solutions integrate across different teams and how they support different products and policies.
- Build clear documentation/process workflows, and ensure on-time delivery of all deliverables.
- Track and analyze operational metrics to help determine where to focus optimization efforts.
- Proactively identify and address potential setbacks and effectively communicate any necessary changes to process.
- Provide technology support triage for a catalog of learning technologies.
- Track record of operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner is required
- Aptitude for and willingness to use new and unfamiliar technologies required
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and multiple partner teams, including those individuals with and without technology backgrounds required
- Experience with MS Office applications and Google suite required
- Experience with PHP, React and/or SQL is preferred
- Experience with web analytics reporting and tools preferred
- Experience with learning management systems, knowledge management systems, content management systems, and/or electronic performance support systems preferred
- 1-3 years of experience as a business analyst, system or LMS admin, learning specialist or similar role
- Experience working directly with Operations and/or Customer Support teams’ learning challenges
- Bachelors degree in business or technology discipline preferred
Ideal candidate will be comfortable taking ownership of projects. Learning experience and web authoring are essential.
*Please note, this is an initially 11 months contract*
*Great benefits and competitive salary*