Life & Pensions Financial Advisor Dublin, Dublin
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify financial services needs with potential and existing clients
- Provide professional best advice and consultation with respect to needs
- Make recommendations and provide solutions to clients requirements ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and standards.
- Provide ongoing service and advice to clients.
- Build strong relationships
- Work to agreed targets and standards.
Desired Skills and Experience
Minimum Selection Criteria
- (QFA) Qualified Financial Advisor
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated, self-starter with ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Proven successful track record in career to date
- Previous experience in a similar Life & Pensions role, either in a brokerage or banc assurance
- Candidates must pass all compliance and legal background checks before being selected
The successful candidate will be provided with a comprehensive training programme.