Middle Office Manager – Corporate Lending Dublin, Ireland
Our Client, well established in Ireland, is seeking a candidate with Credit/Lending experience as part of their Middle office which supports all their financial activities .
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of at least 2-4 years experience within a middle office and have full understanding and exposure to having worked within the Middle Office of a commercial Bank.
You will have a strong knowledge of the supply chain within credit and have strong organisational and communication skills. You should be able to demonstrate proven ability to influence and engage with senior stakeholders.
Some of the responsibilities of the role include:
- Onboarding of New Products & Structures into the Bank
- Ensuring that New Structures Implementation are well mapped and secure before drawdown.
- Develop an expertise on the Hedging & valuations
- Control the Hedge lifecycles providing a centre-point in Dublin for Business & Functions.
- Maintain the agreed ricing conditions on margins
- Monitor and implement change throughout the Credit Life Cycle
- Contracting of all Credit Documentation
- Ensure all approvals and conditions are in place prior to 1st drawdown.
- Covenant Manager and monitoring of Insurance monitoring
- Participations Monitoring In and
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports for Clients and Marketers.