Onboarding Facilitator Dublin, Ireland
Senior Sales Leadership understands the critical roles of training and facilitation in the upskilling of our Sales Org and are investing in the future of our sales teams by hiring full-time trainers. When it comes to in-house education, we believe that adult learning can be both effective, valuable AND engaging and enjoyable.
As a dedicated facilitator, your primary goal will be to develop and enhance sales skills for both new and current workers in the Ads Sales organization. This includes Sellers in both Large Customer Sales as well as small- and medium-sized businesses. You will be singularly focused on ensuring new workers in all sales functions are truly confident, job ready sellers who embody Our Way of Selling. You will be expected to regularly facilitate highly engaging courses that span multiple weeks (cohorts consist of between 6-40 people and run for 6-weeks consecutively).
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Facilitate Sales Onboarding for workers and new starters and/or new to Sales..
- Collaborate with Curriculum Managers and Instructional Designers to ensure workshops are highly interactive and achieve learning objectives
- Collaborate with program managers to ensure a smooth monthly program deployment and to assess and address program scores and feedback
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Total years of experience in what industry, discipline or responsibility: 4+ years in sales (digital ad sales preferred)
- Skills or processes candidates must have to be considered for role: 2+ years of facilitation experience
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications:
- Excellent facilitation skills demonstrated through effective participant feedback (e.g., customer satisfaction scores, testimonial feedback, etc)
- Excellent verbal, written, formal presentation, and facilitation of training/coaching skills
- Ability and desire to train others on what good facilitation looks like
- Understanding of how a sales organization operates
- College Degree, Sales experience Desired
- Knowledge of digital advertising products
*Please note, this is an initially 11 months contract*
*Great benefits and competitive salary*