Online Operations – Support Specialist II Dublin
Role: Online Operations – Support Specialist II
Law Enforcement Response Team (Fluent Portuguese)
We are seeking a motivated, highly-organized, detail-oriented candidate with impeccable judgment to join the Law Enforcement Response Team for the America’s region. The right candidate must have a strong work ethic, impeccable judgement and exceptional partnering skills.
– Bring operational excellence to a team that handles a large volume of incoming requests from law enforcement, and ensure that all requests are scrutinized and handled in strict accordance with applicable law, our terms of service, and our law enforcement guidelines
– Analyse and accurately assess a variety of requests from law enforcement authorities and governments
– Support escalations related to sensitive subject matter
– Clearly respond to process and policy questions from law enforcement, government agencies and internal parties;
– Working with a cross functional team, drive improvements to policies and processes within the law enforcement response team
– Willing and able to maturely work with sensitive issues that include child exploitation, a variety of religious and political views, violence and adult content.
– Fluency in English and Portuguese language (written and verbal communication, a language assessment will be conducted).
– BA/BS degree, preferably in law.
– 3+ years experience in an operational role
– Experience prioritizing multiple functions and tasks while managing work time efficiently without compromising quality
– Experience working independently with judgment
– Experience communicating with cross-functional teams -Experience with various computer systems, internet technology and software (PC, Mac, MS Office, online research, etc.)
*Please note, this is an initially 6 months contract*
Great benefits and competitive salary