Online Sales Account Manager Dublin
Online Sales Account Manager-
Project Overview: Our Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams partner closely with many of the worlds biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age.
We advise clients on broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences. The Northern European Hub consists of six LCS teams working on the Dutch, Belgian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, and Finnish markets.
As an Online Sales Account Manager, you’ll help provide integrated, cross-platform advertising solutions to our travel clients in Northern Europe.
You’ll manage business relationships to ensure that our clients’ needs and requirements are met. This will require you to serve as their advocate while collaborating with other teams to provide them with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and options.
Businesses, that partner with, come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows.
You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Partner with Northern European travel customers to work towards mutually beneficial objectives. Develop and maintain a pipeline of opportunities that impact growth.
- Understand what drives customers’ businesses and provide strategic advice to help them grow.
- Be a trusted advisor and build customer relationships in-person, over the phone, and via video conference.
- Manage a portfolio of travel businesses by understanding growth drivers, finding opportunities for growth, and managing risks.
- Develop solutions within the context of a broader marketing strategy while remaining curious about customer and industry news. Act as the customers voice internally and ensure that resources are used fairly to address critical opportunities. Skill/Experience/Education
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in sales, customer service, account management, marketing, or consulting
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently. Desired
- Knowledge of some of the following languages: Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish
- Strong understanding of performance solutions.
- Experience within the travel industry or working with travel companies on performance marketing.
- Demonstrated business acumen; ability to develop strategic narratives, thought leadership skills, and industry specific expertise.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize the sales activity.
*Please note, this is an initially 11 months contract*
*Great benefits and competitive salary*