Operations Assembler – Data Center Assistant Dublin
Role: Operations Assembler – Data Center Assistant
Duration: 8th of November 2021 – 25th of February 2022
You will work with a number of people directly on the computers which have served our company to remove/add components, track and package them as directed.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Must be prepared for physical work – moving up-to 20Kg around all day long.
- Individuals will need to be emotionally intelligent to be alert and aware of the H&S considerations in such facilities
- Must be prepared to wear the PPE that will be given on site, eg footwear, gloves etc.
- Valid Manual Handling Certificate & Safety Footwear per our spec.
- Basic computer skills – level of skill required is that one can use a web browser
- Ability to follow instructions and to aid/direct tasks in English
- High level of attention to detail
- Ensure tasks are completed correctly and quickly
- Comfortable working in a physically demanding environment
*Great benefits and competitive salary*