Product Support Specialist Dublin
Product Support Specialist
This is the role of Support Specialist, a critical position within the EMEA Hardware Support team. Its purpose is to help our team respond effectively to complex issues associated with the buying and order management process and with hardware technical support.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Resolve issues consulted from contact centre agents and users around order management and technical support .
- Create and handle bugs to be addressed with internal teams.
- Perform ad hoc data analysis on key operational matters, make recommendations and deliver improvements and improve customer service.
- BA/BS or at least 3 years’ equivalent experience
- Track record in supporting and optimising customer service operations
- Proven data analysis skills
- Proven project management skills (no formal accreditation required)
- Experience sending reports to mid-level stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications or Not Required:
- Formal project management accreditation
- Six sigma certification
*Please note, this is an initially 11 months contract*
*Great benefits and competitive salary*