Recruiting – Recruiting Scheduler III Dublin, Ireland
Our client’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities we’re just getting started.
Our client is seeking a highly organised, detail-oriented and high-energy Recruiting Scheduler. The role will support the Recruiting team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organising and coordinating high-volume interview activity with a focus on exceptional candidate experience. A successful Recruiting Scheduler will be self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute.
- Coordinating phone, onsite and video conference interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency whilst delivering a world-class candidate experience.
- Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process.
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
- Meeting and greeting candidates for interview.
- Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Work collaboratively with Schedulers & Coordinators on cross-functional teams.
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the Candidate Experience and Recruiting team.
- Ad hoc reporting.
Skills / Minimum Qualifications
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- High-energy and articulate with a customer- service mindset
- Learn quickly in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Exceptional customer service focus.
- Ability to create and sustain productive relationships with external and internal clients
- Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table.
- Experience in Word, Excel, and Outlook or PC based calendar/meeting applications
- Project management experience a plus
- 4-6 years experience
*Please note, this is an initially 11 months contract*
*Great benefits and competitive salary*