Risk & Compliance Associate Dublin, Dublin
Exciting role for Risk & Compliance professionals to support the business as it goes through a vast period of growth. This role is ideal for someone who excels and enjoys working in a challenging and fast paced mortgage collections environment.
This role will be based at our Dublin office with some home working. Due to the current Pandemic this will initially be a home-based role.
- Develop annual compliance monitoring plan with the Head of Risk & Compliance
- Undertake compliance monitoring activity in line with the Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Ensure timeliness of regulatory reporting in liaison with group support functions
- Support the Head of Risk & Compliance by taking responsibility for overseeing/maintaining the risk register, risk control self-assessments and risk appetite statements
- Act as a local risk advisor and provide support to our colleagues to support achievement of the Risk & Compliance annual programme of work
- Previous experience working in compliance, assurance or audit function in the financial services sector, preferably in a mortgage lending/servicing environment
- Proven track record of working within a financial services regulatory environment
- Good understanding of mortgage products and servicing and the compliance risks they pose