Sales and Events Lead Dublin City
Our client is looking for a Sales and Events Lead with a minimum of 4 years experience to take on a specified purpose contract during a period of long-term leave.
The role will involve overseeing the operations of the Centre and maintaining the existing client relationships and also developing new business relationships The successful candidate must be committed and pro-active and be able to work on their own initiative. The successful candidate must have strong business acumen, possess strong communication, negotiation, financial and reporting skills and have sales and events experience with a proven track record.
In this role a key aspect is to maintain strong professional relationships; there will be an element of business development supported by a bonus incentive which will require the successful candidate to use appropriate marketing tools and to their sales and events expertise to bring in business.
- Manage the smooth running of the Centre ensuring our clients experience excellence in service.
- Manage client relationships and professional accounts to the highest standard in both a professional and ethical manner
- Business develop leading professional firms/ organisations and network through the database as well as reaching out to external clients;
- Source, identify and manage a high volume of top-quality potential clients using a variety of sources including online and offline.
- Complete monthly operations and financial updates for the Board of the Centre and other related administration.
- Manage the marketing budget and maintain the website Marketing activities include anything from online to offline promotions, such as maintaining the website, using internal database and social media platforms to reach the potential customers, flyers, brochures etc.
In order to be considered for the role, you need to demonstrate the following qualities:
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role, with a relevant third level qualification.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrable ability to manage and develop professional relationships
- Experience of managing a team member, this role has one reporting employee.
- Target driven – ability to set, work to, and deliver on challenging work targets
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Strong IT skills, with competency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and experience of room booking or events software package preferred.
- Ability to manage the delegation of tasks and respond quickly to any issues as they arise to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of services
- Salary of 50,000 per annum
- Business Development Bonus Incentive of based on board approved income targets,
- Contract Completion Bonus of 10% of salary earning during contract period,
Are you target driven and also interested in a client face role?
Then get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org