Sales Strategy & Operations Manager Dublin
Role: Sales Strategy & Operations Manager
Duration: starting ASAP, until 21st March 2022
Our EEM Central Go-to-Market Operations team enables our leaders to focus on customers, make the most of our resources and succeed in delivering the plan. In this role you will support the Cluster GTM in the hub in overseeing important parts of the shared sales operations for Emerging Markets. [LCS Emerging Markets covers Russia, Israel, MENA, Turkey and Africa]
You will partner with our cluster director in Dublin and their leadership team to drive business cadence & governance. You will enhance rigour & prioritization through processes like weekly trading, quarterly planning and surfacing revenue insights. Additionally you will support the wider EEM GTM team and markets on cluster level topics such as account planning, OKR setting & customer experience.
- Strong Analytical skills. Experience with analytical problem solving and presenting data & insights
- Strong proficiency in using Sheets (to analyse data and present insights) and Slides (to build impactful presentations)
- Ability to build and maintain dashboards using plx and Connect Sales reporting (other dashboard solutions like Data Studio, DASNav a plus but not a requirement)
- Experience with strategic project management and executive stakeholder management.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in GTM, Sales or Marketing or leading consulting firm or investment bank, or equivalent product or project management experience in a high-growth technology firm or media and advertising sales.
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills, able to work across various business functions and stakeholders at every level. Ability to facilitate collaboration across teams to drive common goals or challenges.
- Demonstrated strong performance with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Ability to learn quickly and self-educate on new topics.
- Drive operational excellence through development and communication of the quarterly business cadence, including KPI reporting, dashboard maintenance and pipeline monitoring
- Enable effective weekly trading business reviews through analysis of KPIs, surfacing of insight and questions to drive discussion and action within the EEM hub leadership team
- Collaborate with partner teams (IGT, gTech) to ensure quarterly deliverables are on track and any issues are raised with the management team.
- Enable more effective business planning and delivery through preparing templates to support business deep dives and quarterly business plans
- Collaborate with Central GTM in the hub to ensure the leadership team is across key updates and that the Emerging Markets cadence is aligned with the wider hub
- Collaborate with EEM GTM central and in-country teams to drive cluster wide sales initiatives.
*Great benefits and competitive salary*