Senior Admin Transfer Agency dublin, Dublin
Position Title: Senior Administrator / Administrator – Investor Contact Centre
- Answer standard and ad-hoc Investor and distributor queries as requested
- Generate standard and ad-hoc Client and Regulatory reporting as requested.
- Assist other team members with the documentation receipt process, as requested.
- Liaise with other SHS teams to ensure a timely resolution to queries /requests
- Escalation of issues
- Ensure procedures and checklists are updated and adhered to.
- Participate in any projects assigned.
- Actively participate in team workshops and weekly meetings.
QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Provide high quality customer experience by responding promptly and accurately to all enquiries received by the team in accordance with agreed Service Level Standards and/or as assigned by the Supervisor or Manager.
- Advise Manager of all issues, ensuring closure of same and suggest resolution where possible.
- Ensure all queries are managed through CRM application in a timely manner to facilitate timely resolution.
TEAMWORK / EFFICIENCY
- Participate in cross-training for developmental and back-up purposes.
- Support and assist other team members during high volumes and staff shortages.
- Ensure that recurring client issues are noted and advised to manager.
- Demonstrate strong awareness and acceptance of deliverables by offering assistance and/or sharing of knowledge.
AUTHORITIES, IMPACT, RISK
- Adherence to agreed deadlines, accuracy of processing and interpretation of investor requests and instructions. These are all crucial in preventing financial loss and adverse reputational risk.
- Key point of contact for Investors and Distributors.
- Position is key to ensuring efficient workflow within the group.
- Investors, Distributors, Clients
- Maintaining relationships within the team
- Supervisor, Manager, Department Management Team.
- SHS Teams in KL and Lux.
- Some experience in a Shareholder Services or similar environment, with customer servicing experience
- Some experience in liaising with Investors, Distributors and Clients on SHS matters would be advantageous.
- Good knowledge of the Funds Industry.
- Proficiency in French, Italian or German.
Not Essential but preferred
- Experience in call centre environment of a Transfer Agency or financial services industry in an operations environment.