Senior Administrator – Banking & Loan Operations Ireland, Dublin
Title: Senior Admin – Banking & Loan Operations
This specific role requires a strong knowledge of Trade Guarantees, their purpose and related industry rules. While the role requires a knowledge of Letters of Credit and Documentary collections, the primary business Trade Products is Trade Guarantees.
This role is accountable to the Head of Bank & Loan Operations. It involves checking of Guarantee documents, processing and validation of guarantees, Fee management and a strong knowledge of Trade guarantees
- Production Task Completion: Responsible for the delivery of agreed department production tasks described below, to ensure all tasks are performed in a timely and accurate manner. .
- Client-Centric: Ensure client requests are managed in a timely and professional manner, maintaining strong communication and Client service.
- Transactional Controls: Application of transactional controls in line with group control framework
- Accounting Control: Ensure that all accounting transactions are correctly processed, investigated and remediated. Ensure that all accounts are correctly justified and certified each month
- Liaise with client / internal business line / issuing banks to manage Guarantees
- Assess Guarantees claim requests in line with agreed documentation
- Payment settlements
- Monitor diary and registers to ensure timely processing and settlements of guarantees and claims
- Checking & identifying discrepancies and understating of Guarantees documents
- Booking guarantees (Issuance and confirming)
- Facility validation
- Fee processing and follow up
- Processing of Import & Export Letters of Credit: Advising, confirming, checking documents, claiming reimbursement, effecting payments
- Processing of Documentary Collections: Inward & Outward collections, remitting documents and settlement.
- Application of transactional controls in line with group control framework
Qualification, Experience & Competencies
- Business/Finance 3rd level qualification preferable
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Guarantees Operational role
- Knowledge of Guarantees documentation rules
- Strong Organisational skills
- Strong knowledge of Swift PLASMA & MS Office suite (excel, word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.