Senior Credit Product Expert & Controller Location: Dublin, Dublin
Title: Senior Credit Product Expert & Controller
The Role of the Senior Credit Product Expert & Controller is two-fold a) Supporting the Business structure & onboard New Products/Credits and b) Controlling the Credit from Drawdown through to Reimbursement and manage deal lifecycle events
The Senior Credit Product Expert & Controller provides valuable Management Analytical Reporting supporting the Business Development and assurance of the control associated to the different Credits.
This Role directly contributes to the Operational Risk Security of the End-to-End Credit Chain & accordingly must develop, maintain a complete knowledge of the Credit GCP.
This Role is also the Key Point of Contact for Finance Credit-Regulatory Topics.
Roles & Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Onboarding & Design ;
- New Credits Entry Point & Co-ordinator with Functions
- Onboarding of New Products & Structures: o Supporting the Business & Client at the early stages before the Credit has been signed.
- Key Contributor to the NAC/TAC Committee, while maintaining the List of Credit Products we provide with the specifics by Programme where specifics feed to the BSD reporting of Cost-to-Serve
- Maintaining the Agreed Pricing conditions, confirming the implementation of changes with Operations throughout the Credit Life Cycle
- Contracting of Plain Vanilla & Guardian of all Credit Documentation providing a central easy access to the Bank via the agreed respective Electronic Storage Repositories
- Pre-Funding Memo, co-ordinating and controlling with the Business Line and Functions that all approvals and conditions are in place prior to 1st drawdown.
- Collection of conditions Precedent/Subsequent
- Facility Approvals ; monitoring the Annual Reviews & Expiries following with the respective SCOs & RMs to obtain the Credit Decisions/Approvals on a timely basis
- Covenant Manager ; inputs & follow up of covenants, financial & non financial including legal, insurance, etc.
- Insurance Monitoring ; Controlling the events associated to Collateral, Expiry dates, Premiums, checklists, conditions, renewals
- Overdues Follow up of Real Overdues as identified by Operations & 3C. Action-plan with Business-Line & Client to remediate. Providing Business Line and management with appropriate status, age, risk analysis reporting.
- Strong Knowledge of Supply Chain Financing an Advantage
- Experience in Corporate Lending/ Risk
- Discipline & Control orientation
- Strong Organization & Communication Skills
- Proven ability to influence and interact with senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills