Senior Sales Executive Dublin, Dublin
Senior Sales Executive
About the person
You are an experienced Sales executive with a proven track record of solution selling software to the capital markets sector in financial services. /investment/asset management industry. You have the vision, intellect and domain expertise to build successful sales strategies, and to capitalize on stimulating opportunities.
About the role
The Sales executive is responsible for sales of software for large financial services firms in the EMEA & US. Reporting to the Sales Director, you will work closely with clients and prospects to build deep relationships, gain a clear understanding of their business needs, and provide consultative solutions to build stronger relationships.
- Identify and qualify prospects
- Conduct phone calls to middle and senior level prospects to determine their needs
- Drive a lead generation plan
- Continuously seek sales opportunities to support a healthy sales pipeline
- Identify key influencers and decisions makers in the account and opportunity
- Obtain appointments with qualified prospects.
- Manage the sales cycle from beginning to end.
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual targets and increase revenue within your territory.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience and 3 years of experience selling enterprise software solutions.
- Experience with capital markets sector within financial services is required
- Ability to pick up and absorb technical information quickly and can demonstrate software solutions independently
- Become familiar with our products and why they appeal to our prospects and clients.
- Ability to communicate and influence senior executives
- Motivation to learn and drive to succeed are critical.
- Results driven.
- Ability to interact and align solution with overall business strategy for customers in a range of roles from technical champions to C-level business buyers.
- Success as ‘hunter’ and ‘closer’ for enterprise software.
- Literate, communicative, client-friendly, and flexible.
- Be part of strong solution selling team working together (pre-sales, product, marketing)