Solution Sales Consultant Dublin
Our client is looking for a Pre Sales Consultant to job their compliance company.
This role will involve travelling as it is client facing.
- Serve as the technical subject matter expert throughout the sales process, contributing to various pre-sales activities including technical presentations, demonstrations, trials and proof of concept projects
- Collaborate with the Sales team, jointly owning the sales cycle and account plan for Tier 4, 5 and 6 accounts
- Be responsible for the completion of the functional components of Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFIs)
- Prepare and present documentation to product management teams for missing functional gaps
- Prepare Proof of Concept (POC) & trial environments tailored to meet customer’s functional and technical requirements and support clients throughout this process
- Serve as an internal expert on product functionality and technology supporting the Sales organization
- Update sample RFP questions library for functional and product requirements
- Bachelors Degree in technology, finance or business is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a client facing role, preferably in the Financial Services industry
- Knowledge of investment industry concepts and terminology
- Proven technical knowledge and consultative skills.
- Ability to understand complex technical and selling situations and the ability to solve the problem or solicit the required resources
- Excellent oral and written communications, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a dynamic, high-pressure environment
- Ability to travel
- Prior experience in the enterprise sale of SaaS solutions a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of the US or global regulatory compliance environment a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of Capital Markets in desirable
If you are looking to join a well-established company and grow your career then get in touch with me at email@example.com