Strategic Partner Manager – French Dublin, City Centre
We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients who are a household name as a Strategic Partner Manager French Market. The ideal candidate should have 2+ years of experience in sales and account management.
About the Job
As a Strategic Partner Manager for the French market, you will not only provide account and relationship management to some of the biggest and strategically most important web and app publishers but also be part of a small team that owns the market and is the main driving force behind success in that region. Working with one of the largest markets in EMEA, you will have a role that is full of variety, giving you high exposure to key players in the industry and full responsibility for the growth of the French market. You will be responsible for driving our business forward by promoting the full suite of publisher and developer products.
- Build and maintain trusted, strategic relationships with partners and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges.
- Find new publishing partners to grow business.
- Add value to our partners’ business by proposing the optimal monetization solution.
- Provide creative ways for partners to improve their business with monetization solution.
- Cross-promote new products or features that will have a positive impact on partner investments.
- BA/BS degree in Business, related field or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically.
- Knowledge of and a keen interest in online display and mobile advertising.
- Comfortable operating at C-Level with clients as well as taking a hands-on role in executing against strategic plans.
- Detail-oriented and analytical with the ability to prioritize, plan and organize sales activity.
- Experience in publisher yield management, ad operations and/or sales/account management.
- Analytical, strategic-thinking with strong problem-solving skills and local market knowledge.
- The ability to apply a macro-level view and to derive strategies to accelerate success in your local market.
If you are interested in this opportunity or similar opportunities, please feel free to contact me via email on email@example.com
**Excellent onsite benefits and highly competitive salary**
**Please note this is a contract position**