Tax Specialist Dublin, Ireland
Our client is a leading professional services firm ranking within the top 20 in Ireland.
They have an opening for a Qualified Tax Specialist to join a high-performing and dynamic tax team on a permanent basis. The team works with a broad range of clients operating on a domestic and international scale, coming from a range of sectors including tech, manufacturing, retail and construction. There is excellent opportunity to work within a team and be part of a wider organisation that is consistently growing year upon year. The role will primarily be office based but there will be flexibility for remote working.
Reporting directly to Tax Partners and Tax Associate, this is a key role within our Tax Department compliance function.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactive management of Income Tax, Corporation Tax and Inheritance Tax compliance portfolio. Carrying out Corporation Tax reviews of Audit files from a tax perspective. Ensuring that the payment and return filing deadlines are met.
- Liaising with clients and Revenue Authorities.
- Building and owning client relationships becoming a trusted business advisor.
- Development of more junior members of the team taking responsibility for both their technical and practical experience.
- Assisting with ad-hoc advisory projects.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Professional tax qualification required and a professional accounting qualification a bonus but not essential.
- 5 years + experience to combine professional training and work experience in practice.
- Good working knowledge of Corporation Tax and Income Tax in Ireland or internationally.
- High level of technical competence, interpersonal and client relationship skills.
- Strong organisational skills with great attention to detail.
- Confident self-starter with the ability to act on own initiative.
- Proven ability to manage a broad workload with shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with flexibility and adaptability required.
- Excellent Excel and IT skills.
If you wish to apply please email your CV to: email@example.com
- Remuneration will be competitive, commensurate with experience.