Technology Specialist Ireland, Leinster
Go To Market Technology Specialist
Our client (based in Dublin) provides compliance management software that enables companies around the world to reduce their risk of misconduct. They are the leading conduct risk platform in the world for capital markets firms or divisions in large financial services firms.
They are looking for someone that is passionate about driving revenue using cool technology. Does full transparency in the demand funnel get you out of bed in the morning? Then we may have the position for you. This is a unique opportunity for a blossoming sales and marketing technology operations professional to own and develop our clients Revenue Generation technology stack from beginning to end.
The GTM Technology Specialist will be responsible for maintaining and shaping the technology landscape. You will be responsible for making sure that our client continues to invest in technology that meets their strategic initiatives. You will also be responsible for helping the company understand current gaps and what is needed to resolve in the short/medium/long term.
- Operate technology products as an administrator
- Ensure functioning integration between technology products
- Monitor data quality within tech stack
- Train and support staff using GTM technology
- Research and recommend new GTM technology
- Serve as super-user and product evangelist for a variety of tools
- Manage daily operations including user inquiries, case resolution, etc.
- Stay on top of product releases/outages and impact to existing systems
- Ensure accurate reporting
- On-going communication to users
- Manage global processes, including support, maintenance, documentation, enablement, and enhancement.
- Assist in building reliable and scalable solutions to automate time-consuming internal processes
- Change management, including implementation of new GTM technology rollouts
- Overseeing training of software and user adoption
- Lead user acceptance testing while correcting any issues that arise
- Optimizing technology investments
- Manage the technology budget and continuously monitor usage and cost
- Ensure that GTM technology is powered by accurate and timely data
- Drive the governance of the system integrity and performance of various platforms
- Oversee data security and product enhancement
- Evaluate potential GTM tech purchases, renewals and sunsetting
- Maintaining documentation about each component of the GTM stack
- Create business case for new technologies and 3rd party integrations
- Deliver roadmaps from concept through enablement to ensure high adoption and high success. This includes handling project timelines, communication, expectations, etc.
- Seek enhancement and efficiency at every turn. Have an eye for scale and automation.
- Bring new ideas to the table and seek constant improvement and growth.
- Bachelors degree in business, management information systems, computer science, or related field
- 5 years of relevant technical experience
- Experience in process and system development in the following areas: HubSpot and Salesforce
- Experience in various methodologies for planning and executing application development, enhancement, or support
- Self-motivated, creative person with analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Basic understanding of database and integration approaches
- Teamwork and strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams simultaneously
- Strong time and project management skills