Training Coordinator : Docks Building, Dublin
The Training Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day planning, operations and logistics of Sales School, the continuously running onboarding program for new sales. Strong candidates must be enthusiastic, dedicated and focused on providing top-quality support for the coordination and delivery of Sales School and thrive in ambiguity.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Manage rosters of monthly cohorts for Sales School and maintain and update registration information and attendance records
- Responsible for training programs planning, logistics and operations
- Communicate effectively and independently with participants and managers
- Setup and maintenance of detailed project plans
- Continuous scheduling of sessions, rooms, facilitators, participants including calendar invitations
- Analyze and improve processes to drive efficiency
- Address issues and questions related to the internal learning management system
- Provide support to facilitators during virtual and in-person sessions
- Support program managers
- Bachelors Degree in any field (open to strong recent grads)
- Minimum 2 years experience as a coordinator
Preferred Experience: (Having as many of these is a plus, but transferable skills / experiences may be equally valuable)
- Experience with a learning management system
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented
- Ability to assess problems and implement solutions independently
- Highly motivated professional with demonstrated coordination, organizational and communication skills.
- Grow positive working relationships with colleagues at all organizational levels.
*Initially 9 months contract*