Transfer Agency Admin Dublin
Transfer Agency Administrator
Investor Contact Centre /Shareholder Services
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering a high quality service to this companys Dublin Shareholder Services clients. The administrator will be expected to handle a high volume of queries and will be expected to respond accurately and timely and within agreed SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Answer standard and ad-hoc Investor and distributor queries as requested
- Answer the telephone in a professional and knowledgable manner ensuring excellent investor experience.
- Generate standard and ad-hoc Client and Regulatory reporting as requested.
- Assist other team members with the documentation receipt process, as requested.
- Liaise with other SHS teams to ensure a timely resolution to queries /requests
- Ensure procedures and checklists are updated and adhered to.
- Participate in any projects assigned.
- Actively participate in team workshops and weekly meetings.
- Provide high quality customer experience by responding promptly and accurately to all enquiries received by the team in accordance with agreed Service Level Standards and/or as assigned by the Supervisor or Manager.
- Advise Manager of all issues, ensuring closure of same and suggest resolution where possible.
- Ensure all queries are managed through CRM application in a timely manner.
Experience Required ;
- Some experience in a Shareholder Services or similar environment, with customer servicing experience
- Some experience in liaising with Investors, Distributors and Clients on SHS matters would be advantageous.
- Good knowledge of the Funds Industry.
- Proficiency in French, Italian or German.